10 April, 2008

Mom's B-day!

For Mom's Birthday I decorated the living room, as all festivities require. Dad made French Toast for Mom.



We went out to eat at Outback which was great fun and very filling. We come home, and Mom gets on the computer, while unbeknown to her we put her presents on the coffee table.

She figured she was not getting presents this year. She was really surprised. Dad got her a gardening cart thing that holds all her tools and triples as a cup-holder and seat. Tim & Katie got her a Sunflower Flag for the yard and set of Nautical stamps. I got her a precious moments statue and fuzzy yellow socks.

Then we had cake in monstrous portion sizes, my bad. Overall, I think it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

oh yea. Thanks for the pictures and the details. Glad we went with the gardening theme :)

Katie Barker said...

Also, I just noticed the scooby do plates and napkins. :p