27 February, 2007

The Black Donellys

The Black Donellys is the best hour of television I have seen in a long time. When I watched the debut yesterday, I thought I might like the show, but it blew me away. The writing, the acting, the character development, the plot, the action, drama, angst, family dynamics, and romance were all far above par. The tension between Jenny (Olivia Wilde) and Tommy (Jonathan Tucker) floored me. I was on the edge of my seat during the whole episode. Please check out this show. It is SO GOOD! The Pilot will be on again Thursday @ 10 p.m. or watch it at NBC.com!






Watch
The Black Donnellys every Monday @ 10 p.m. only on NBC. I am blogging about it, and that means this show had to be AMAZING to make me do that!

3 comments:

Katie Barker said...

If it's a 10. Tim and I actually have a chance of seeing it together. Thanks for the info. KB

Tim Barker said...

Hey exciting writing Dan. Seems like you've done some good reviewing. I have to say about Grey's it has been really good.

Dan said...

Thanks, I just found out you can get the pilot of The BLack Donnellys off iTunes for free!